Monday, November 03, 2008

Halloween 2008

So I started my practicum this week and I am loving it! Halloween was a blast and all the kids looked so cute in their costumes! Adam got SUPER festive this year and decided to grow a handle bar mustache and cut his hair into a mullet. Lets just say, he promised to have both gone by Nov 1st :) Lole and I were both devils, which was so fun! Of course she didn't keep her costume on for very long! After a fun filled day at the elementary school we went over to Tommy and Aria's house to help pass out candy for a minute and then Adam and I went to Katchie's annual Halloween party, which was a blast! I hope everyone had an amazing holiday! Can you believe it is already November 3rd?! Rumor has it that Walmart is already playing Christmas music?! Where did the time go?!


7 comments:

The Bombic said...

Cute costumes! I love that you dressed Lole up - even if only for a minute. Harper does not cooperate with that sort of thing. :)
Hope your practicum is going well - second grade is so fun. Love ya!

mamasteph said...

You look hot in your costume! Love the tights! Lole looks so sweet and svelte! Kudos to her on the weight loss! :) Adam, well...ummm....I'm glad he agreed to getting rid of the mullet and mustache by Nov. 1st. LOL! I'm glad you are enjoying your practicum! Love ya sis!

M {3 said...

Great pictures! Love the sock one as well:) What a cute class. I am so excited as I watch you progress in you Elem Ed stuff. You will be an awesome teacher<3

Trey said...

seriously Adam looked like the man. lole and you looked like some mean devils

Aria said...

I love these cute collages! You and Lole look sizzling, but I have to give the award to Adam...that is one scary costume!

Biggie T said...

Very nice costumes and I'm glad you had a fun day - that's what it is all about.

Aimee said...

Oh Mary Rose my love did you not know KOSY 106.5 plays Christmas music begining Nov. 1!!!

Cute costumes!