Thursday, February 11, 2010

2 Years Later...

I know I haven't been very good about posting the past couple of months, life has been crazy busy lately! But today I can't not post. Today Elder Bubba comes home. I can't believe that he has already been gone two years! It is crazy to think about everything our family has gone through in the past two years and now here we are! Sickness, surgeries, death young and old, new life, divorce, moving,... a lot has happened. I am so proud of my little brother. I like to call him my 'little' brother because age wise is really the only way I can get away with that. He is such a spiritual giant and has been such a great example to me. He has spent the past two years serving others and bringing them the gospel of Jesus Christ. It is such a testimony builder to me to hear about all of the amazing experiences he has been able to have, and the lives he has obviously changed for the better. I wish I was going to be there when he flies in, but unfortunately I will be in Utah and he is flying into Iowa. I know the rest of us will be there in spirit! I am so excited to just give him a big hug and hear in person about what he has experienced! Love you Bubba!

2 comments:

mamasteph said...

It's crazy to think the 2 years is over! We too wish we were there to welcome him home! I can't wait to see him! He truly is an incredible guy!!!

Biggie T said...

We're SOOO glad to have him back home again. He gave a beautiful talk in church today and wish you were here to hear how much he has grown. you'll see him soon though.