Tuesday, April 15, 2008

School's Out For The Summer....

Well... almost.... Today was my last day of classes! Woo Hoo! You have no idea how exciting that is! I have one math test, one drama lesson plan, and a 3 minute music test left and then I don't have to think about school for months!
What a wonderful ending to such a REDICULOUSLY CRAZY day!
The countdown for the vacation has been on for a few days now, but as soon as I go to sleep there will only be 11 days until we leave for Florida!
Yesterday we went to the park in our swimsuits and today it snowed... only in Utah...

2 comments:

mamasteph said...

Congrats on completing another semester! Good luck on finals! And have fun in FL!

Trey said...

Lucky.. I wish I could go to Florida.. then I just remember how sweet Europe was ;) HA JK! (about the making fun of you part but Europe still was sweet)