Wednesday, June 25, 2008

A few pictures!

Here are some pictures of my rice krispy cupcakes!!


My beautiful tile job in our kitchen! The kitchen looks extra beautiful now that I got that awesome light from IKEA!! :)
Me, Adam, Nina, and Eric at the Jazz game!!



Adam working on cleaning the grout in our kitchen!




Our amazing, cute puppy decided that the neighbor's intertube was her new bed for the day. I found her hanging out in it!




The birthday boys and their special birthday creme brulee!



Adam and Lole on Adam's birthday!

8 comments:

Linnea said...

Fun pictures! I still want to come and see your place sometime. :-) Lets do lunch sometime soon.

Madelyn said...

Wow, that tile looks so great! Oh and those little rice krispy cupcakes look delicious!

M {3 said...

Love the cupcakes! I must say you will do great a whatever you choose to do. By the way your kitchen is looking awesome. I'm excited to see it turn into a home:) Great b-day photos.

mamasteph said...

Great photos Mary Rose! The cupcakes look delicious (post some of your recipes!!) and your apt looks really cute! I can't wait to see your smiling face!

Biggie T said...

I'm way impressed with the floor you tiled. You two are becoming quite the handymen (and women).

Trey said...

Nice pics, I miss you guys and hope I can go out there this summer.

Amber Lenora said...

i'm adding your blog to my list! i hope that is cool. love you! see you this weekend!

Cami said...

Hi Mary Rose and Adam! I was looking at Facebook and saw you guys had a blog, hope you don't mind I checked it out! Looks like you guys are doing well! :) Your little dog is adorable.