Wednesday, March 11, 2009

We're pregnant!!!

Haha ok so not me... but our baby!
So after 5 weeks of speculating... we think Lole is prego! Dogs are pregnant for about 9 weeks so this would mean she is over half-way there! We are super excited/nerveous cuz we have never done anything like this before! But we are pretty positive she will have the world's cutest puppies... Seriously, just look at this cutie when she was a puppy - how could she not have beautiful babies?!

So I was reading about what to do when your dog is prego and one of the sites said in week 6 to feed her to the max that she will eat... (pause for laughter if you have ever met this crazy girl)! So I think I will have to made adaptations for this girl since she could easily eat herself to death! As the belly starts poking out more we will take some pictures so you can see her progress!

12 comments:

mamasteph said...

So I freaked out a little when I read the title post! :) Yeah for Lole! And lol on the eating herself to death--we all know that's true! Buckeye's anyone? :)

Aria said...

oh my goodness! I'm so proud of my little pooch friend! I can't wait to snap hundreds of photos of her adorable little rolly polly babies! And I think we may need to do a maternity photo shoot for the mama, too. :)

Larysa said...

it was funny to read the title of the post and to have to stop and think about it for a second. haha I am excited for you and your adorable dog, though! I bet that having the puppies (for a while at least) will be way fun. (And maybe you will not have to have do the breeding thing again for a while, at least) =D

Hair Goddess said...

SO I totally was freaking out and way pissed that you hadn't told me hahaha

Sam and Terri said...

You are a little trickster. Luckily you talked about it at work before I had a chance to see the title, so you didn't fool me.
So excited for those cute puppies.

Trey said...

haha that is awesome.. i get one no battle mary.. she was way cute as a baby! and did you honestly paint her nails....

Anonymous said...

Jerk, you got me good. Sorry I never texted you back. It was that time of month and I had a crazy day. I accidentally delted your number though so text me again and when do you guys want to hang out? I miss you. We need to at least do a girls lunch and get caught up.

Nina said...

I noticed the picture before the title, so I wasn't fooled. So did you take her to the vet? Is there a dog pregnancy test? Or is it just obvious that she is Pregnant? Anyway good luck with the whole puppy experience.

Anonymous said...

Dude, I work in AF. We are totally meeting when you are done at school. I work Mon-Wed or I can the other days too. Let me know what works for you.

TheKillerJ said...

That dog really will eat herself to death!

The Bombic said...

Wow! Does she know who the father is? :) You have to take a ton of pictures and keep us updated!

Biggie T said...

I'll bet they will be cute. Hope you find homes for the little puppies - I've seen Lole eat!