Saturday, April 04, 2009

My Baby Mama

Our baby girl went into labor last night!! At one thirthy she gave birth to the cutest little puppy you have ever seen! After that sweet girl we waited, and waited, haha and then realized there must be only one! A little crazy, but she just had the one puppy! Here are some of the pics I took on my cell phone, it is real hard to get a good pic of her cuz she is a little squirmy and if she is with Lole she is being hidden :) More cute pictures to come!! (Sorry about the goriness of this pic) Minutes after she was born!!
"What are you looking at? There is no puppy here!"

What a sweet face!


Her little squished face! It was so hard to try and get her to hold still! She is so tiny!!!



Isn't life beautiful! They both know just what to do! I LOVE the 5 spots on her back!





10 comments:

Madelyn said...

I am so excited for you guys! She is darling. I will have to come and see her in real life!

Larysa said...

SOOOOOOOOO CUTE!!! Congrats! I am glad that mama and baby are doing well! =D

Trey said...

such a cute little thing!

Makell Wintle said...

fun! I want to come visit.

Aria said...

Wow, that was a fast pregnancy! I wish I had known her due date was coming so I could do some maternity photos for Lole! But what an adorable little munchkin! It's a mini-lole! I can't wait to come meet her. She's extra-special since it was just her. Are you going to keep her? Tell Lole congrats for us!

Sam and Terri said...

So does this make you a grandma? Or are you not that kind of a pet person? :)

mamasteph said...

Beautiful! So, that makes you a what....grandma? :) Congrats to Lole! She is so darn cute! The girls saw the pictures and wanted to know if they could hold her when we see you next time! :)

Anonymous said...

Oh how cute. that is awesome.

The Bombic said...

Wow - she is adorable! I can't believe there's only one pup. Have you settled on a name yet?

Biggie T said...

What a cute puppy. I can't believe what a good mother Lole is.