Wednesday, April 22, 2009

WOO HOO!!!


So I just officially submitted my last final and I am FINISHED!!! I could not be more thrilled about life! And I think I actually got pretty great grades! :) It felt so great walking down from campus today knowing that was the last time I would have to take a test in the testing center! It has been a great 4 years and I look forward to the future! Unfortunately I won't graduate until next April when my internship is finished (which I think is rediculous) but that doesn't kill my excitement at all!!! I have been through a lot in the past 4 years - so thanks so much to everyone for all your love and support! I couldn't have made it through school without all the amazing people in my life! Love y'all!!
Only a month or so until Adam and I are enjoying the beaches of Maui! Doesn't this picture make you so happy?

8 comments:

M {3 said...

Hip Hip Hooray! You have worked so hard and stayed devoted through thick and thin. You deserve to celebrate. Congratulations!!!<3

mamasteph said...

Way to go Mary! YOU ARE AWESOME! We are so proud of you!

Hair Goddess said...

Congrats on the being done!!! Way proud of my baby sister!!

Aria said...

congratulations!!! isn't that the best feeling? I still had nightmares for a while afterwards that I forgot to finish a class...but hopefully you can enjoy the load lifted off your shoulders! Good job!

Biggie T said...

Kudos on a sticking with it and finishing. You will never regret your education and so proud of you. You will be an awesome teacher.

The Bombic said...

Congrats! You go girl! And Hawaii looks fabulous! :)

Trey said...

way to go sis. very nice

TheKillerJ said...

I still can't believe you're graduating. Doesn't seem like that long ago I was trying to persuade you away from BYU! Great job.