Monday, September 21, 2009

When it rains...

When it rains the past gets washed away. I smile 'cause I know in the end the world gets beautiful again.

So I have avoided this post for a while now... but pictures are surfacing and rather than having people wonder what is going on I would rather just be open. Adam and I are getting divorced. It has been a long couple of months and I just want to say thank you to all of you who have been there for me lately. Including those in Adam's family. I am surrounded by amazing family and friends and I know I couldn't have accomplished and gotten through what I have without all of your support. So THANK YOU. Right now we are filed and just waiting on the judge to finalize everything from our papers. Details aside, I just hope everyone can know that I think we are both good people and will both go on to accomplish great things in life. Those things just will no longer be together.

I feel like I am doing really well right now considering the circumstances and am keeping really busy. My 25 seven year olds really keep me challenged and I really love each and every one of them despite the behavior problems some of them give me every day haha! I am learning a lot about myself and about what it takes to be a teacher. I can't believe we are almost through September already! Lole is pregnant again (I hope haha) and if all goes well (and she starts eating again) she will have a brood of pups right around Halloween! :) That should really keep me busy for the next little while!

Once again... thank you, thank you, thank you to all of you who have saved me lately. I wish I had the time to make all of you cupcakes and thank-yous that could truly express my gratitude :) One of these days I'll find the time haha (amidst teaching full time and working 3 shifts a week at Happy Sumo)!

Love you all!

9 comments:

Nina said...

I love your post ...considering the announcement. I am so glad that both you and Adam still speak highly of the other person. Good luck with everything! We will miss vibrant personality around on Sundays, but I hope you feel comfortable to keep in contact. Love, Nina

mamasteph said...

I'm glad it's finally out there! You deserve so much in this life, and I know that someday you will find the right person who truly completes you! You deserve to be happy, and I know you are finally on your way! I'm glad you are enjoying your 7 yr olds! They are lucky to have you as a teacher! Love you sister! Call me anytime!

Aria said...

I love that quote at the top. You're such a beautiful person in and out, Mary Rose. I'm proud of you and know you will accomplish so much -you already are! Keep up the great work with your teaching, work, mothering Lole, and enjoying life. I can't wait to meet Lole's little brood soon! Photoshoot!!! :)

Hair Goddess said...

Love you sister.. you are truly amazing!

Anonymous said...

You are such an awesome person. You are so positive about it all. I am so proud of you. Lets meet again soon. I am always down. Love ya girl. Call me if you need anything!

Mamma Hen said...

Beautiful Neice,
You are an amazing woman who is so talented! Thank you for letting me back into your life. I know what divorce feels like and so I want you to know I am always here for you if you need anything.

Love, Lori

christy said...

hey mar- your awesome. i'm glad teaching is going so well. lets get together sometime when life slows up and you have time :) keep being positive!

M {3 said...

You are one classy woman...smart and beautiful too!

Holly "QUEEN" said...

I haven't been on blog world for awhile, but I want you to know you are amazing!!! Such a positive attitiude and so much to achomplish!! If you ever need anything let me know. And I am already thrying to find fun people to set you up with!!!