Monday, April 26, 2010

Cakewich

So when my neighbor's Food Network Magazine accidentally came to my house, I MAY have read through it... :) and I about peed my pants when I saw this. Is this not the greatest thing you have ever seen?! Well naturally I immediately had to go online and purchase it. Well... with the week I had last week, I am surprised I haven't been baking up a storm. So right now I am gleefully awaiting this to come out of the oven...

Don't worry... I will publish pictures of the final product soon. Along with pictures of my BYU GRADUATION! Woot Woot!

4 comments:

Trey said...

looks good!

mamasteph said...

Ha! AWESOME!!!! I am so jealous! Feel free to buy me one when you start making the big bucks teaching! ;) There is a delish PB frosting recipe on the food blog that would be EXCELLENT on a chocolate cakewich! Can't wait to see pics!

Angie said...

It wasn't my mail was it? hahaha

mamasteph said...

I thought I left a comment already. Weird! Anyways...looks DELICIOUS!!! SO jealous sis!