Wednesday, April 14, 2010

A few pictures..

So I haven't posted pictures in forever! These aren't the best pictures, but they do show a little of what we have been up to! :) Sorry about the ones where you have to turn your head haha I couldn't rotate them.
This is the night we got engaged. I didn't feel cute at all and we were in our comfy Sunday clothes, but I am glad I got a picture of that memory!
Here is a side view of the ring! Brent designed it and it is absolutely beautiful!

We went and saw Mystere at the Treasure Island in Vegas and it was amazing!!
Here is my handsome fiance :)
I think this was outside the Venitian in Vegas... the weather was so beautiful!

3 comments:

mamasteph said...

Hooray for posting! You are beautiful as always!

PS You might want to change your blog address to eliminate all the crazy comments you've been getting! :) Just make sure you let us all know what it is! Love ya sis!

Bianca said...

great pics! i'm so happy for you! the ring is beautiful, and can't wait to see your dress:)
oh and congrats on passing the work sample, this was a given, but still.... mrs. keller.
see you spinning tomorrow
xo

Trey said...

nice sister i didn't even know you were engaged?