Thursday, August 13, 2009

Love Them!

Do any of you recognize these beautiful people?! Well I didn't at first when I went up to serve them at Happy Sumo either! And then in the middle of taking thier order I realized who it was!!! If you watch Private Practice on ABC, you will recognize Audra McDonald as playing Naomi!!! I love that show and I love her! The gentleman she was with looked so familiar as well and I realized after they left that it was William Swensen who now plays in Hair on Broadway, but was also the main character on Singles Ward!! Crazy huh! Anyway, I was freaking out the whole time I was serving them (they were super nice and polite by the way!) and then after they paid out I went on to make a fool of myself in telling Audra how much I loved her :) I only wish I remembered sooner how I knew her boyfriend haha! And by the way they are even more beautiful in person!

4 comments:

Nina said...

I didn't recognize them until you said who it was. That must have been intimidation to serve them. You haven't posted for a while and I've been wondering how you have been doing. I hope that everything is going well for you. I figured your probably super busy trying to get ready for school to start. Good luck with that... and everything. I wish you the best.

mamasteph said...

Awesome! I recognized them right away! Very, very cool! Glad you had a good experience. You deserve that a little more often! Love ya sis!

Madelyn said...

That is really cool that you got to serve them! I hope they tipped well :)

The Bombic said...

I didn't know who he was, but I LOVE her. I always love watching sassy Diva's on TV. I guess Provo's the new hip place to be, huh? ;)