Saturday, August 02, 2008

Poor Girl :(

So I am still trying really hard not to laugh as I say this, because REALLY it is so sad! My dog is obese. Adam took Lole to the vet this past week to get her shots and the vet was very concerned because of how obese Lole is! So now she is on a diet :( It is the saddest thing ever! She keeps looking at me with those sweet puppy dog eyes (which got her so chubby in the first place) and it makes me feel so bad that I can't give her treats! Lol she is on this special diet dog food for less active dogs! I thought my dog was active! Anyway.. I'll post pictures of the progress as she loses 5-8 pounds :)


Here is Lole last December:








And then her this summer:

6 comments:

Trey said...

Ya she definately is fat.. Hopefully she gets thin soon so just sneak some slim fasts into her dog food. Or you can always help her throw up..?

Hair Goddess said...

Hahah how sad! Poor baby girl

Madelyn said...

Awww poor Lole, I miss her....beagles tend to get a little fat or at least Brian's family's is....ridiculously fat, have I shown you a picture of him ever? If not...I will definitely have to.

mamasteph said...

Lol! Poor Lole! Love your background! Keep us posted on your baby's progress! :)

Biggie T said...

What a little fatty. Guess you'll have to find another way to get her to do tricks.

Brent and Mary Rose said...

Lol no kiddin Dad! The vet said we have to give her a little piece of her food for a treat now! How depressing!