Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Bees Game!

So this weekend we went to the Bees game with Adam's family for Eric's birthday! The Bees lost (12-3) but we had a great time! We had a box, so most of us spent the game sitting inside playing games and hanging out! The fireworks after were also awesome! So here is a video of Adam, on the way to the game, after 3 large glasses of kool aid!



So school starts in less than a week! I went to campus today after work to check on a couple of things and there were freshman and their parents everywhere! It was crazy! I don't know why it was so overwhelming for me, but I guess after being out of the whole school scene for almost 5 months, it is kind of a shock! I'm real excited, my books are going to cost about $500!!! Wish me luck finding good deals on the internet! :) Adam started school today and I think he about had the same reaction lol!

Work is going well (slow) and it is crazy how my feet got so out of shape from not serving for such a short time! The drama has died down a lot (thank goodness) and it is nice to be able to go to work and just do my job!

Life is pretty boring this week, but no worries, if anything exciting happens, I'll make sure to post!

4 comments:

Hair Goddess said...

Wow Adam should really try out for American Idol ahaha thats awesome

Nina said...

The great thing about that clip is that Adam is always doing things like that. I am sure you are always entertained being married to my brother.

M {3 said...

WOW I needed a smile today and that definitely made me laugh! Nina is right however, isn't that just Adam minus school/work stress. I was happy to see he is still enjoying life:)

mamasteph said...

LOL! Love the video! Good luck starting up school! I'm glad to hear that work has gotten better. Love ya!