Monday, September 01, 2008

Be of Good Cheer!

Happy Labor Day!
Can you believe it is already September!? This year has really flown by! Well today the plans were to go to the lake and show off my end of summer clearance swimsuit before the summer ended, but then it was going to be too cold. So then we decided to go skydiving, but then it started raining this morning! SO, we decided to go bowling with Tommy and Aria! It was a fun way to spend my 'last day of summer!' We still plan on going skydiving before the weather officially changes, but we'll see if it ever happens ;)

My my visiting teaching companion and I visit teach a mom and her two daughters in our ward, and they are such a hoot! Yesterday, we went to visit teach after church (for the month of September already! Mom, aren't you proud of me!) and ended up sitting and talking for almost 2 hours! We got talking about school, work, primary, and just the stresses of daily life and had a good time laughing about it all! I really enjoyed the overall message for this month and we were excited for find the motto we are going to follow this week:


BE OF GOOD CHEER.


Doesn't that just sum it all up? So with school starting this week, I am really going to try and keep that state of mind! On that note... school starts tomorrow! I'll keep y'all posted on how it goes!

We are geeks, we know! We have a picture just like this from my 20th birthday! :)

Tommy and Aria!Here you can see Adam's great form and me just flicking the ball as usual :)

5 comments:

Biggie T said...

It looks like you had fun even if it was choice #3. We went to a branch breakfast and went school clothes shopping with Trey and Evan - doesn't that sound like a blast! We did eat at Hu Hot which I'm sure made Keetch jealous.

M {3 said...

Be of Good Cheer. What a great motto, do it for me will ya? haha
And a photo with a touch of class...gotta love it;) Bowling does sound like the safer option. <3

Linnea said...

Haha I remember that picture from your birthday. Good times.
Yay for school starting, eh? Still up for lunch on Thursday?

mamasteph said...

Good luck at school this week sis! I love the motto! And I am still glad you didn't go skydiving! :) It just doesn't seem safe to me at all and I want you around for a long time!

Aria said...

Yay! Love the photos! But you forgot to post some of us mooching off of I.M. Home's free pizza with all the senior citizens. :) And great VT message...I'm going to try to apply that this week with the whirlwind going on with family coming to town, a wedding to shoot Thur. and our mountain of dishes left still untouched! Good luck with school today! You're going to do great!