Wednesday, September 03, 2008

Still Alive...

Good news! I have survived the first two days back at school! I have some classes that are going to be really interesting and quite an assortment of teachers! I have one professor with a doctorate from Harvard and another that is a math education graduate student! So far I have only gotten one migraine ;)
It looks like this is going to be a busy semester for both of us taking 16 credits, but we are ready to plow on through our education! We'll be sure to keep you posted!

2 comments:

Biggie T said...

It's nice to know you are surviving - I'd hate to think of the alternative. Just remember the end is in site and keep working towards your goal. Your degree will be something that you can be proud of for the rest of your life. Hang in there!

mamasteph said...

I'm glad you seem to be enjoying it so far! The hardest part is just having such early classes, huh? Keep up all your hard work! Love you!